May 2015 we went on a launch tour “Lytte til på reisa” In Nordland county. We invited the public to a performative happening with collective listening exercises, launching of the soundmap and the map as a part of a collective “sound-raising”, musical interpretations of archival discoveries as well as presentation of our individual artistic sound projects. We also did sound recordings for the sound map along the road.
- -Vister / Austeen presents the art project Sounds like Nordland
- -Introducing and doing a concerted listening exercise
- -performance: Let the oil lie – freely after Vulkan by the band RV19
- -Elin plays an excerpt from her sound work Røster # 3
- -Introducing the SOUNDmap – Sounds like Nordland
- -Siri presents excerpts from a new sound track for the silent film Lofoten blacksmith by Carl Nesjar.
- -We performe a coverversion of Archives in Nordland with the song The flickering sounds of life!
Wedensday 20. May – 18.00 Sortland old cinema, Sortland / Suortta (sami)
Thursday 21. May – 20.00 The Hamsun Centre, Hamarøy / Hábmer
Friday 22. May – 19.00 Arbeideren, Kabelvåg /
Saturday 23. May – 14.00 Litterature hall, Stormen library Bodø / Bodåddjo